1. Nag champa incense. It reminds me of India and is affordable. I always burn it to welcome guests.
2. The Eiffel chair by Charles Eames. Its modern accessible and versatile. Mixed with vintage, rustic or paired with modern.
3. Marta glasses. It’s named after me for a reason. It’s the only glass we use at home so I own many of them.
4. Sit down dinners at our house. Casual, with family and friends.
5. Candlelight. My favorite is a 12” white taper candle from Tag. It burns beautifully.
6. Road trips with my husband and 2 golden retrievers. We always take the longer scenic route.
7. Boots—especially cowboy.
8. Ethnic art because its elemental, honest and human.
9. Architecture and design bookstores—an obsession.
10. Real fires—outdoor fire pits, indoor fireplaces. I love the warmth and the smell.