1. Weddings! My own wedding was incredibly special but I love all weddings. Its a time when everyone’s happy, laughing and dancing.
2. Holidays with family. I love being in Indiana with my husband, parents, my brother and sister-in-law…and all three dogs. Its the most comfy feeling to be there with all of them.
3. Giving gifts. I love sharing the anticipation and delight when they’re opened.
4. Shopping with girlfriends—whether on Melrose in LA, or on Damen in Chicago—pounding the pavement in search of something unique or essential that I can’t believe I’ve lived this long without it.
5. Vintage jewelry. Knowing that there’s a history to what I’m wearing means a lot to me. Sometimes I wish I knew their real stories.
6. Parties at home. My husband Mike and I love entertaining and there’s nothing better than sharing our place with friends and family.
7. Orange cayman plates. We use them every time we entertain and they look so fun mixed with white dinnerware.
8. My iPod and finding new music I love.
9. Reading great books—like “The Help” which I just finished.
10. Sun, sand and surf. Whether its southwest Michigan or the Cinque Terre, Italy, I love being near the water—especially with our yellow Lab Rocky!