1. “Shake it photo” app for the iPhone. Takes your photos and gives them the look of a Polaroid. It’s fun to watch them develop as you shake your phone.
2. One of my favorite websites is theselby.com. It’s gives a peek into the homes and studios of artists.
3. My current color obsession is gray. I painted my new place shades of gray from dark to light. I have bright yellow dining chairs and I love how they pop off of the dark gray walls yet feel sophisticated.
4. Dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. I’m a terrible cook.
5. The peekaboo console is a piece I know I will always have in my home. It’s simple, modern and can be used in a variety of ways.
6. I’m making an effort to travel more. I especially love to take off to a warm climate in the middle of a Chicago winter.
7. I’m lucky in my position to be surrounded by creative people. Many of our photo assistants are artists and I love going to see their work.
8. A great pair of boots. A must have.
9. A perfectly chilled martini…vodka, dirty, three olives.
10. A slice of New York style pizza after a night out with friends.