1. Renee Fleming is the most amazing lyric soprano. Her voice drives me wild!
2. Der Rosenkavalier is my favorite opera. An early twentieth century work by Richard Strauss set in 18th century Vienna. I get goose bumps every time I listen.<
3. A dirty martini—add some blue cheese stuffed olives and it’s a meal!
4. I like shiny surfaces like polished chrome. It always looks sleek and sophisticated.
5. Absolutely Fabulous—the best TV series ever.
6. Gawker.com is a hilarious blog that covers the advertising, media, and pop culture world.
7. Madonna manages to push peoples buttons whether you’re a fan or not. I’ve seen her many times on stage and her performances rival athletic feats.
8. Colonial Williamsburg is not too far from where I grew up in Virginia and I still get a kick out of the people in period costumes serving you hot cider on a fall day.
9. Lacquer finishes are always modern and sexy.
10. Timo and Sebastian are my two kitties that are dogs trapped in cat bodies.
Thanks to chris, store designer midtown atlanta, for this submission.