1. Everything about style makes me think of my mom. Fashion and decorating, beautiful fabrics—especially simple, elegant raw linen—I fell in love with pearls, Paris and Vogue because she’s shared her passions since I was young.
2. The stories you can read into candid photography. It’s great food for the imagination and I love the art form.
5. Making home-brewed beer after taking classes at Bev Art.
7. Cooking Thanksgiving dinner—it’s my favorite holiday because I get to spend time with my large Irish family. We have a weigh-in and whoever gains the most wins the leftovers.
8. Hanging out with Monroe, who’s very sociable, at dog friendly cafes.
9. Organic—especially Seventh Generation cleaning products and organic baking.
10. How can you not buy a pair of TOMS shoes when you know a pair will be provided to a child in need? Bonus: the sustainable materials they use, new fun designs all the time, and they’re super comfortable!
Thanks to megan, product manager assistant, for this submission.