1. With an active two-year old I miss sleeping in. And snuggling in a warm grey vines comforter in a cold room—makes me feel like I’m camping indoors.
2. Starbuck’s Pike Place coffee helps me wake up in the morning.
3. Moleskin notebooks—I have to plan my day.
4. Aveda’s rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner—love that tingle on my scalp.
5. Hawaii is one of those places that can’t be experienced in just one week. Slow down to island time and drink in the natural beauty. Mahalo.
6. I love cooking new recipes with simple ingredients. Anything that sounds tasty and fun—I’m on it.
7. There’s always room for Breyers natural vanilla ice cream.
8. The movie sofa with a removable slipcover that’s machine washable—priceless with a toddler in the house!
9. My one prized possession is a dual heart pendent necklace—one for my husband and one for my son.
10. My son’s giggles always turns my grey skies blue. I live for laughter—there’s nothing like happy times with friends and family to remind us how lucky we are to have each other.
Thanks to sandy, product manager’s assistant, for this submission.