1. Any and all kinds of fashion—from magazines, art exhibits, museums, galleries. We’re really lucky in Miami to have the design district to shop and thanks to text message alerts, I watch the runway shows live on youtube.
2. Each fragrance sets a specific mood so I have one for work, weekends and evenings.
3. I love mixing old and new so I use a pony chair with the desk my father used when he was an officer in the Navy.
4. Stemless flutes are a casual and smart glass for seltzer water since the bubbles keep longer.
5. I’m always having an iced coffee beverages of some kind—even in the winter—iced latte is #1.
6. The most friendly place around is Rosie’s Bar and Grill. I go there for a fantastic brunch on Sunday’s with lots of outdoor seating, and a live dj.
7. I have one cookbook—More Love from Charleston. It’s a collection of traditional recipes from the Sisterhood of the Synagogue Emanu-El in Charleston, SC—it’s a link to my heritage, family, friends.
8. With my iphone I organize personal information and inspiration for work. I don’t know how I did it before…lots of paper probably.
9. Since my favorite TV shows run so late in the evening, everything I watch is recorded by Tivo.
10. Chris does a spectacular job with our music, so you can find me singing out loud in the store to our soundtracks.
Thanks to alex, visual merchant south beach, for this submission.