1. The New York MTA and a Metro Card take me anywhere in city for $2.25—that’s a value!
2. I couldn’t have moved from NY to FL and back without my iPad and iPhone.
3. Twitter keeps me connected in this crazy world where information is coming at you from so many places…fashion, friends, news…
4. Can’t wait to put a jackie o poster up in my new office.
5. I don’t have enough room in my closet for my 40 or so comfortable flats.
6. I think I’m at the gym 3 times a week so my gym membership is worth every penny.
7. Coffee from think. They use fair trade and organic milk and coffees. It’s just a cool environment to kick back in—and it was one of the first places I went to when I got back.
8. A quick way to relax is a good, long mani-pedi. You can’t do anything but sit and wait for the polish to dry so it’s a great way to unwind.
9. My favorite drink is a vodka pineapple cocktail—it’s crisp, refreshing and it reminds me of Florida.
10. The NY Public Library and my library card. Happy I’m back in NY and that I can use it again!
Thanks—and a big Congratulations!—to tameeka, store manager eastside new york, for this submission.