1. I don’t know how any designer works without zip ties.
2. How can I function without my iPhone and iPad nowadays?
3. …and our acrylic baby easel makes the perfect iPad stand.
4. It’s 5:00 somewhere so a happy hour cocktail is always a good idea.
5. A Jesus belt buckle is my favorite accessory.
6. …but a hand-tied bow tie fits any occasion.
7. Vibram FiveFingers are going to take me across the finish line of the 2011 NYC marathon.
8. I cannot live without my rice cooker!
9. A folding bike is perfect to cross-train/eco-commute in the big city.
10. I love the sound of a ukulele.
Thanks to james, visual merchant eastside new york, for this submission.