1. I thought the iPad was going to change my world but my iPhone did. It’s smaller, I can tweet on the sales floor, take pictures of displays, take videos and use the voice memo when I’m inspired—it’s the perfect little inspector-gadget.
2. Because every article I read I think I’m going to need later, Google bookmarks are critical to staying organized.
3. I’m a junkie for the latest news about business, the economy, trends, technology— the Harvard Business Review is my bible.
4. I’m obsessed with tea tree toner water from Lush. In LA it’s a nice way to get refreshed.
5. It’s body fuel, it’s a cleanse, green smoothies are definitely a meal supplement whenever I need one—especially by adding spirolina or green meal powder.
6. I just love cozy clothes—hoodies can be super stylish and super comfortable.
7. The most divine thing after a long shower is stepping on to an angle hair rug.
8. Recycling clear glass jam jars and using them for anything instead of plastic baggies—or throwing them away after a single use—to hold laundry quarters, leftovers…
9. I have a microphone at home but—Soop Sok Karaoke is the best—sushi and a show!
10. Taking Naia (nigh-a) to dog beaches.
Thanks to cristina, store manager west hollywood, for this submission.