Directions to make peanut butter:
Blend 2 cups of roasted peanuts in a food processor until it starts to clump. Keep blending while adding coconut oil a teaspoon at a time until the mixture becomes buttery. If peanut butter will go in the pantry, add a pinch of sea salt for flavor.
Directions to make cookies:
1. In a food processor, blend peanut butter, honey, vanilla and a pinch of sea salt until smooth.
2. Roll the mixture into a ball and keep in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. In a food processor, chop a cup of peanuts and set aside.
4. Roll small balls about of the large one, roll each over the chopped peanuts, then flatten slightly.
5. Freeze for up to 2 more hours then enjoy!