1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, butter sides of a loaf pan and set aside.
2. Using a pastry cutter, blend the sugar and butter in a medium to large bowl.
3. Add the eggs, yogurt, bananas and mix with a fork to smash the bananas.
4. Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
6. Pierce with a toothpick and consider the bread done when the it comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and—to help keep it moist—cover with a kitchen cloth while it cools.
References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
Response: new year 2016ytt