1. Family. My fiancee Chad—who makes me laugh—and our best furry friends Oscar and Wilbur.
2. I start my mornings with large iced Americanos—made at home with a Jura coffee machine—they’re a great kick start and they get me through most of the day.
3. Favoring refined lines, a black Mini Cooper—solid color, no fuss just beautiful details—is in keeping with most of what hangs in my closet.
4. A Fitbit Force keeps me motivated to exercise daily—I’m checking my steps constantly.
6. In all its forms, Architecture is interesting and inspiring—especially here in Chicago where it’s at a world-class level both historically and with new, modern structures being added every year. Favorites are Mies van der Rohe, Bertrand Goldberg and Rocio Romero.
7. A few years ago, I bought my first print by Amos Kennedy—over time it’s grown into a prized collection so it’s featured in a prime location of the living room.
8. A pair of brass peacocks I won on eBay—I love mixing vintage with modern.
10. I always dreamed of a home with a yard—gardening is a great way to enjoy being outside, learn a new hobby, and feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. To maintain it, we bought a Worx lawn mower with a rechargeable battery. And our new rechargeable battery operated Snow Joe snow blower has been essential to get us through the Polar Vortex winter—it arrived days before our first snow storm!
Thanks to dave, eCommerce brand director, for this submission.