Entries in party (33)
1/2 jigger St. Germain Elderflower liquer
3/4 C Prosecco
mint garnish, optional
1. In a small cocktail shaker, shake the elderflower liquer with ice to chill it.
2. Strain into a stemless flute, add Prosecco
et voila! The perfect Easter Brunch cocktail.
This year, one of America’s favorite cookies—more than 7.5 billions Oreos are consumed every day—celebrates its 100th Birthday. Congratulations!
18 oz Oreo cookies
8 oz cream cheese
12 oz white chocolate chips
1 tbsp butter
double boiler or microwave
1. Crush the package of cookies and set aside.
2. Mix the cream cheese in a mixer until fluffy, then add cookie crumbs and mix until well blended.
3. Roll the ‘dough’ into 1” balls, place on wax paper and freeze for 2 hours.
4. In a double boiler—or microwave on 50% power and stirring every 30 seconds—melt the butter and chocolate chips.
5. Dunk the balls in the warm chocolate, allow the shell to cool and enjoy!
Special thanks to anna, product manager’s assistant, for contributing.
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake until it’s so cold you can’t hold onto the shaker—when it gets frosty on the outside.
3. Strain into a martini glass and garnish—with a four-leaf clover if you’ve got one.