When summer gives us lemons… we call our friends at Little Miss Party, NYC-based party and event planners, to share 4 fun ways to make and serve lemonade all summer long!
Classic Lemonade Recipe:
1. Add 4 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice and then fill the rest of the dispenser with ice cold water—leaving 2-3 inches from the top.
2. Add Sugar to taste.
3. Add ice and lemon slices before serving.
1. Acrylic outdoor glasses are the best for avoiding glass breakage.
2. Pretty paper straws will make everyone’s drink more festive.
3. A bright colored watering can makes for a cool looking vase for fresh flowers.
4. DIY Tip: paint a wood crate in an ombre pattern by mixing a solid color with white paint until you reach your desired shades. Use as a riser to prop your beverage dispenser on top of for easy serving.
1. Set out a few pre-poured glasses so guests can grab when they arrive.
2. We used the stainless steel snack bowl as a vase for peonies that we picked from the garden.
3. Set out a bunch of mint for guests to add to their drinks if they wish.
1. Use a planter as an ice bucket for chilling wine or sparkling water to top off your drinks with—before filling with ice, line the planter with a slightly smaller bowl, food safe plastic wrap or parchment paper—and don’t forget the ice tongs!
2. Use a watering can to fill with a bunch of mint for a fresh smell and unexpected look on your bar—again, line the inside of the can or drop in a small drinking glass.
3. The black cake stand is perfect for propping up the beakers to give height to the table.
1. We used the stainless steel snack bowls to fill with lemons for a bright pop of color on our bar.
2. A black cake stand props up the beverage dispenser for easy serving.
3. And a glass beaker doubles as a vase for fresh flowers from the garden.