terms of service
Welcome to in the loop the CB2 Blog. The goal of the CB2 Blog is to provide exciting information about our products and services through a forum that also allows you to express your comments and ideas as they relate to CB2 products and services.
In addition, by accessing the CB2 Blog, you agree to be bound by the CB2 Supplemental Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Supplemental Terms”), which may be updated from time to time. The current version of the Supplemental Terms is posted below. Please read the Supplemental Terms before using or participating in the CB2 Blog, and if you do not agree to be bound by and to abide by all of the Supplemental Terms, please do not use or access the CB2 Blog.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions of Use
2. How you may use the CB2 Blog. The CB2 Blog is provided for your information and for your personal, non-commercial use only, for you to express your thoughts and ideas regarding CB2, our products and services, and for you to respectfully communicate with others on those same topics. When using the CB2 Blog, you agree to follow all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, including, without limitation, all applicable copyright laws.
3. Your comments. By using the CB2 Blog, you agree that you are solely responsible for any comments that you post to the CB2 Blog, and the consequences that flow from such comments. You agree not to post or submit: (i) content that is owned by any third party unless you have obtained in advance all licenses, authorizations and permissions to use such content; (ii) falsehoods; misrepresentations or other statements or content that could damage CB2 or any third party; (iii) material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) advertisements or solicitations of or for business or to divert traffic away from CB2 or its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that Comments that you submit may not be posted on the CB2 Blog, and that we may remove any of your Comments at any time in our sole discretion.
4. Linking to the CB2 Blog. We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, limited license to link to the CB2 Blog (http://cb2blogger.wordpress.com) from any site you own or control so long as the purpose of such site is not (i) commercially competitive with the business of CB2 or its affiliates, or (ii) to criticize, disparage or otherwise injure us, our products or services. If you choose to link to the CB2 Blog, the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, and cannot in any way (a) defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of others, including without limitation any privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights, or (b) post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, content or any other material to which we object. Any links to the CB2 Blog is not an endorsement by us of such other site(s) or any content available on such sites, and you may not state or otherwise suggest in any way that CB2 or any of its affiliates endorse your site(s) or content. We expressly reserve our right to direct you to remove links to the CB2 Blog at any time in our sole discretion.
5. Things you CANNOT do with the CB2 Blog. You may not: (i) remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other legal rights notice on the CB2 Blog or any of its content; (ii) disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the CB2 Blog, including, without limitation, any features that restrict copying of any content or otherwise enforce this Agreement; (iii) use any automatic scripts or devices (including robots or spiders) or any manual processes to copy or “scrape” the CB2 Blog or its content for any purpose without our prior, express written permission; provided, however, that public search engine operators may use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy content from the CB2 Blog for the sole and limited purpose of creating a searchable index of content that is available to the public; (iv) collect any personally identifiable information from the CB2 Blog, including, without limitation, user names, email addresses or any other personally identifiable information; or (v) attempt to or interfere with the proper operation of the CB2 Blog or to impair or disable the CB2 Blog. Your use of the CB2 Blog does not grant you any right or license to use or reproduce any trademarks owned by CB2, its related companies or affiliates.
6. What we can do. By posting, uploading or submitting any comments, statements, opinions, judgments, or other content on or to the CB2 Blog (regardless of whether such submissions are in the form of text, videos, photographs, audio, or in any other medium, whether now known or later developed) (“Comments”), you are granting CB2, its related companies, affiliates, successors, agents and third-party contractors the irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide and fully sublicenseable right to use, record, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, publish, prepare derivative works of, and otherwise use your Comments in connection with the CB2 Blog as well as for promotional, marketing and any other business purposes of CB2, our related companies, affiliates and successors. You also grant us the right, but not the obligation, to use your name in connection with your Comments. You also grant other CB2 Blog users permission to access, use, record, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and prepare derivative works of your Comments in any medium (whether know known or later developed). We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Comments that you may submit, upload, post or otherwise provide to the CB2 Blog, and it is your responsibility to protect any rights that you may have in your Comments. Please also be aware that any personally identifiable information that you choose to include in your Comments for publication on the CB2 Blog will not be protected.
7. Indemnification. As with many things in life, if you violate the Supplemental Terms, there will be consequences. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CB2, its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, successors and assigns, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from: (i) your access to or use of the CB2 Blog; (ii) your Comments; (iii) any actual or alleged violation or breach of the Supplemental Terms, including without limitation any representation, warranty or covenant you hade made to us; or (iv) any of your acts or omissions.
8. No guarantees or responsibility for others. In some instances, the information and material available through the CB2 Blog may originate with third parties or will represent the opinions and judgments of third parties. You understand and agree that we do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, or content of any advertising, products, advice, statements, opinions, judgments or other material submitted by anyone other than our authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. You further acknowledge and agree that CB2 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, of any kind, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, material, advertising, products, advice, statements, opinions or judgments submitted by anyone other than our authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any third party’s use of the CB2 Blog or any of your Comments, and you specifically release CB2, its affiliates, related companies, successors and assigns from any claims arising out of such third-party use.
9. Links to other sites. The CB2 Blog may contain links to the web sites of CB2 and its affiliates, or to third-party web sites. You assume sole responsibility for your access to and use of such sites. You acknowledge and agree that, when you follow any link on the CB2 Blog to another web site, your access to and use of such site is subject to the terms of service and privacy statements of those respective sites. You should read the terms of service and privacy statements for any such web site to ensure that you agree to be bound by and to abide by such terms. If you do not agree to the applicable terms of service and privacy statements governing such web sites, you should not access or use them. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability, accuracy, timeliness or content of third-party web sites that may be linked to the CB2 Blog, and that CB2 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, of any kind, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content or services available on or through such linked-to third-party web sites.
10. Contacting you. You acknowledge and agree that we may use any name, username, and/or email address that you submit in connection with any Comments to contact you regarding such Comments, your use of the CB2 Blog, or to address any questions or issues raised in your Comments.
11. Contacting us. If you have questions regarding any of our products or services or about a previously placed CB2 product order, you can contact us here.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CB2 BLOG IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CB2 OR ITS RELATED COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. THIS WOULD INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE CB2 BLOG OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE CB2 BLOG (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER TERM OR CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT). ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THE CB2 BLOG. THE CB2 BLOG AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT, EDUCATIONAL AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE CB2 BLOG FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE. IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO ASSESS THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE CB2 BLOG. CB2 AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS ARE NOT LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CB2 BLOG OR ANY CONTENT ON THE CB2 BLOG.